The Central Council is the central organization for all lay people in the Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong (“Diocese”)
- In the spirit of the Gospel, to encourage the laity to live in the world as Christians and to commit themselves to their mission to preach the Gospel in their daily environment.
- To promote, plan and coordinate the formation and the apostolate of the laity at the diocesan level.
- To promote the sharing of orientations, methods, insights and experiences among Member Organizations in regard to the formation and the apostolate of the laity.
- To act as a medium of dialogue between the laity and the clergy, and among the laity themselves.
Hong Kong Central Council of Catholic Laity (HKCCCL) is composed of representatives from 51 parish councils/parish pastoral councils and 30 associations of the faithful in Hong Kong.
Rev. Joseph Liu
- Retreat for laity
- Lay formation lectures/workshops
- Formation activities for Parish Pastoral Councillors
- Post-Baptismal Catechetical Course (Correspondence and Online)
- Publication of religious books
- Production of formation materials
- 101 Gathering
- Street Missionary
- Catechetical Course (Correspondence and Online)
- Evangelization Visa Card and Evangelization Fund
- Production of evangelization media
- Hong Kong Book Fair evangelization activities
- Chinese New Year Fair evangelization activities
- Online evangelization activities
Mon to Fri: 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 5:30pm
Sat: 9am – 12nn
Sun and Public Holidays: Off
Tel: 2560 3800
Fax: 2569 0188
Address: 1 Tai Shek Street, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong